Core Values of Our Church
- “…You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. A second is equally important: Love your neighbor as yourself.” Matthew 22:37-39
- ” Learn to do good. Seek justice. Help the oppressed. Defend the orphan. Fight for the right of widows.” Isaiah 1:17
- “For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home. I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me.” Matthew 25:35-36
- “…Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourself. Don’t think only about your own affairs, but be interested in others, too, and what they are doing.” Philippians 2:3-4
- “O people, the Lord has already told you what is good, and this is what he requires: to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.” Micah 6:8
- “Dear children, let us stop just saying we love each other; let us really show it by our actions. ” I John 3:18
Please read Pastor Doug Stratton’s Sermon Message on the Distinctives of our Baptist Church.