Join us at Hatboro Baptist Church!
Merry Christmas! Join us during Advent every Sunday as we light the Advent candles.
- Sunday, 12/2 – 10:55am – First Sunday of Advent – “Room at the Inn” (The theme for Advent) – Making Room for Hope
- Sunday, 12/2 at 12pm-4pm – Cookie Bake and Exchange – Enjoy spending time with fellow HBC bakers. We ask that you donate some of the cookies towards “Thank-you trays” for the Hatboro police and fire departments and the HBC Live Nativity event. Contact: Debbie Clark
- Thursday, 12/6 – Music Ministry Practice – 6:30pm Choir / 7:30pm Band
- Thursday, 12/6 – 7pm – AA Meeting in the Annex
- Friday, 12/7 – 10am – Cleaning Crew – Join us and volunteer your time.
- Saturday, 12/8 – 9am-12pm – Toys for Tots – Lots of fun volunteering with the Marine Corps, youth, and parents in helping bring Christmas joy to families in need. Pizza lunch to follow. Contact: Heather Gray
- Saturday, 12/8 – 6pm-8pm – HBC presents A Live Nativity – Invite your family, friends, neighbors to our annual Christmas event!
- 6pm Crafts and Refreshments begin
- 6pm Millbrook Society Museum opens
- 6:30pm, 7pm, 7:30pm – Live nativity presentation
- Sunday, 12/16, 4pm – Dance Recital in Fellowship Hall – “The Nutcracker”
- Friday, 12/21 at 6:30pm-9:00pm – Tour of Light Displays (meet at church)
- HBC bus tour of local light displays. NB: Bus holds first 20 people that sign up.
- Sunday, 12/23 – 10:55am -Morning Worship – Christmas Cantata!
- Sunday, 12/23 at 5:45pm – 6:30pm – Christmas Caroling
- 5:45pm – Meet at HBC. Walk to Moreland Towers for Christmas Caroling.
- Sunday, 12/23 – 7pm (arrive by 6:45pm) – The Nutcracker – Philadelphia Ambassador Big Band featuring Mark Livshits on piano
- featuring the music of Strayhorn/ Ellington and Tchaikovsky
- Tickets: $12 general admission / $8 seniors
- Please arrive by 6:45pm for a prompt performance start. Thank you!
- Monday, 12/24 – Christmas Eve Services – Bring your visiting family and friends and join us!
- 6pm Family Service
- 11pm Candlelight Service
- Tuesday, 12/25 – Merry Christmas! The office will be closed.
- Sunday, 12/30 – 8:00am – All Church Breakfast
- Sunday, 12/30 – 10:55am – Hymn Sunday featuring Hymns of Memorial
Christmas Card Mailbox: Please share your Christmas cards with church members using the Mailbox found in the Narthex. This is best used for members who attend church regularly. Please note, we will not mail any cards that remain in the box after the holidays. They will be discarded. Thank you.
Note: Events will be updated as available. Previous events will be deleted from this page.